Πέμπτη 3 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Perspectives

Year of the Dog  by Grace Lin

The year of the dog is in first person. You can see that because the main character Pacy is sharing her and only her feelings. She is the narrorator. You can also tell the book is in  first person with lines like 'I through myself on the bed.' As you can see she used I and myself. But because in the book there are plenty of characters there is a part where Pacy's mom is telling the story which is confusing. There is also a lot of dialogue which can confuse you as well. Pacy shows most of her feelings when she is at school, at a red egg party and at a Taiwanese camp. She feels anger, embaresment, fear and joy in most of the story. I enjoy this book because it is in her perspective it gives more emotion and feeling to the story.
my book




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου